Homework assignments can sometime become a struggle — it's totally normal, and when it happens, Sylvan homework help in Indianapolis can make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Guidance for Impressive Results
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Heavy workloads in high school can lead even the brightest of kids to struggle at times. If your teen has come to dread homework because of the volume of assignments or the complexity of the subject matter, it's time to turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. With this program, expect:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.