Attempting to juggle everything from school projects and essays to extracurricular sports and activities — not to mention maintaining a social life — is not an easy task. Fortunately, our study skills program in the South Bend and Elkhart region is here to help your teen or pre-teen take on his or her busy schedule with confidence. Specially developed for students in grades 4-12, our study skills program focuses on equipping students with important critical thinking skills and valuable time management, organization and strategic planning abilities. After all, equipping your child with effective study skills can translate into greater success in the classroom, in college and in future careers. Find out how our tutoring experts in the South Bend and Elkhart region can help your son or daughter achieve goals and conquer any workload.
A Practical Approach for Tangible Results
You might be accustomed to assisting your child with a math question or an art project, but equipping him or her with effective study skills and strategies can be a challenge. Using an encompassing array of study strategies and techniques, our talented tutors in the South Bend and Elkhart region zero in on practical skills that can be put to use immediately in school and beyond: time management and organization, academic and strategic planning, and more.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Here's What You Can Expect
Achieving academic success is one thing, but there's more to succeeding at school than exams and assignments alone. This is the reason our study skills tutors in the South Bend and Elkhart region consider the bigger picture. We have carefully developed our program around preparing your son or daughter for the increasing workloads and growing expectations ahead. That means teaching both short-term and long-term goal-setting techniques as well as study strategies that can be relied on time and again.
Through our study skills program, your child will learn effective strategies including:
- Efficient and effective time and workload management.
- Strategic and academic planning for successfully setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals and projects.
- Organizational abilities for organizing schoolwork, setting up a personal study area, setting personal expectations and making the most of an academic planner.
- How to identify teacher expectations and priorities.
- How to use active listening.
- Understanding college admissions requirements and how to tackle the college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including writing an effective resume and cover letter.