Our Robotics for Kids programs in the South Bend and Elkhart region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the South Bend and Elkhart region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program