Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in the Indianapolis region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Learning Customized for Your Family’s Needs
To make sure your child is receiving the support that will help him or her develop strong writing skills, Sylvan offers a number of programs. Both the basics of sentence structure and how to write the best college admissions essay possible will be covered, as well as everything in between — our writing tutors will also make sure your child has fun in along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is finding it difficult to keep up in terms of writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help improve skills so your son or daughter can finish writing assignments and homework without the frustration. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring: With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to:
- Become a more confident, proficient writer. By learning the basics of composing, editing and revising, your child will understand how to be a more engaging writer.
- Measureable results in the classroom. Our writing program is focused on establishing college and career readiness, so practical skills are emphasized.
- Rates that fit your budget. Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, so your family can get the best writing help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is designed to help your child excel in advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills to complete homework and tests with writing components as well as write college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence for conquering challenging writing-based assignments.
- The composition techniques and research skills your child needs to do well in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Sharpen developing skills with hands-on practice researching and writing.
- Hourly rates that are affordable.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
The Academic Checkup identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!