Looking for a writing tutor in Woodridge? Whether you want to prevent your child falling behind on writing assignments, arrange some extra practice or focus on the skills to get ahead, our talented tutors can help.
We Focus on Each Student's Exact Needs
Starting with the basics of proper sentence structure all the way to strategies for writing a successful college admissions essay, our writing tutors are here to make sure your son or daughter improves — and has fun doing it!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is having trouble keeping up with writing assignments, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can provide guidance for improving writing skills so your child is able to complete assignments and homework at his or her grade level. Here’s what our program has to offer:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. With Academic Coaching, we can provide:
- Proactive tutoring to develop essential writing skills so your child can conquer new challenges.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's needs and help build writing skills to complete assignments and ace tests.
- Expert tutors who are up to date on effective teaching methods that make sure concepts stick.
- Competitive rates on monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program will help your child develop research-based writing skills, equipping him or her to conquer assignments with heavy writing loads and prepare to write compelling college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Improved confidence for conquering every writing-based challenge.
- Learn effective composition techniques and research skills to ace tough courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write an engaging college admissions essay.
- Skill mastery through practice and reinforcement of developing writing skills.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.