Are you searching for a writing tutor in Springfield, Illinois? We appreciate that writing assignments can become a source of frustration at homework time, whether your child is learning how to write in complete sentences or preparing a long essay for class. Fortunately, you can take yourself out of the equation when you call on Sylvan’s writing tutors to guide your young writer. We can equip your child with a solid foundation in writing, all the while building his or her confidence and skill set. Let Sylvan bring out the best in your child: call today to get started!
Help Ensure Your Child’s Success
Writing is an essential skill to have when it comes to excelling in the classroom — and in the workforce. So it's notable that most kids are not yet proficient writers1, and that writing is the only subject area in most teachers rate their students as only “fair” or “poor.”2 There's where our Springfield writing tutors can help: they know how to boost writing abilities and give your child a head start for the future!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Writing, Including:
- Thesis Statements
- College Application Essays
Discover the Difference Tutoring Can Make
Based on your son or daughter’s specific needs, our writing tutors can help your child with fluency, phonics, vocabulary or comprehension — or all of the above. Every step of the way, they will make use of an assortment of tools and techniques — including an exciting rewards system — to ensure tutoring is interactive, engaging and challenging (but never frustrating). Rest assured, our program aligns with college and career readiness standards, so you can be sure Sylvan works hard to prepare your child for success.
How Our Tutoring Program Works:
- We make sure we really understand your child's needs through our in-depth assessment process.
- We use these results to build a learning plan from the ground up, accommodating your child's unique strengths and opportunities.
- This is where our writing tutors can start to do what they do best! They are motivation experts who know how to engage and bring the best out of their students.
- We measure progress and provide rewards and incentives as appropriate, which encourages your child to continue improving.
Start Now and Save
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! For more information, contact us now!