Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Litchfield, Illinois? Whether you want to prevent your child falling behind on writing assignments, arrange some extra practice or focus on the skills to get ahead, our talented tutors can help.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind in writing, our Personalized Tutoring program can take the frustration out of completing homework assignments by focusing on improving writing-based skill gaps and building confidence. You can count on our program for:
- More confidence in writing ability: Being an engaging and proficient writer is all about understanding the writing process from composing to revising and editing.
- Improved results in class: Our writing program is designed to focus on and encourage skills needed for college and career readiness standards.
- Rates that fit your budget: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is for students who need extra practice to improve their writing and tackle homework and tests with greater confidence. This is what Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring to build skills, conquer homework tasks and achieve more in class.
- Tailored tutoring sessions, from test prep to skill practice, depending on your child's unique needs.
- Expert tutors who know how to get concepts to stick using the latest, most effective teaching techniques.
- Competitively priced monthly packages to help keep the best writing tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are a requirement for any student on the academic fast track. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here’s what you can expect with our program:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Start Today and Save More
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Don’t wait: start today for just $95*!