Are you looking for a quality writing tutor in Geneva? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Targeted Learning for Every Child's Needs
Starting with the basics of proper sentence structure all the way to strategies for writing a successful college admissions essay, our writing tutors are here to make sure your son or daughter improves — and has fun doing it!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Effective writing skills in school and beyond. We focus on critical skills for the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and revising.
- Better performance in the classroom. We help students improve their scores, and we align with college and career readiness standards to prepare for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rate is competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors. The best writing help might be more affordable than you think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is for students who need extra practice to improve their writing and tackle homework and tests with greater confidence. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. This is what you can expect with our program:
- Gain the confidence to conquer writing-based challenges moving forward
- Learn the effective composition techniques and research skills needed to ace advanced courses
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college essay that stands out
- Build on newly acquired skills with valuable practice in research-based writing
- Competitive hourly rates
Start Now and Save
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Don’t miss out: start today for only $95*!