Are you in need of an experienced writing tutor in Geneva? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s what our program offers:
- Become a more confident, proficient and engaging writer. We make sure your child learns the mechanics of writing and the process of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors so it’s always affordable to get your family the best writing help.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is looking for extra practice to ensure he or she continues to conquer writing-heavy assignments, this program could be a great fit. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to develop essential writing skills so your child can conquer new challenges.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's needs and help build writing skills to complete assignments and ace tests.
- Expert tutors who are up to date on effective teaching methods that make sure concepts stick.
- Competitive rates on monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Start Your Journey Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Request one today at your local Sylvan!