Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Carterville, Illinois? Whether your child is showing signs of falling behind, needs some extra practice to reinforce concepts or wants to get ahead and become an exceptional writer and communicator, our tutors can help.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is having trouble keeping up with writing assignments, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can provide guidance for improving writing skills so your child is able to complete assignments and homework at his or her grade level. Here’s what our program offers:
- Effective writing skills in school and beyond. We focus on critical skills for the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and revising.
- Better performance in the classroom. We help students improve their scores, and we align with college and career readiness standards to prepare for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rate is competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors. The best writing help might be more affordable than you think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
You Can Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.