Whether it's help with a tough assignment, ongoing personal tutoring or preparing for college, Sylvan's tutoring programs in Springfield, Illinois are here to help your child navigate each step of his or her academic journey. We recognize that helping your child achieve his or her full potential can sometimes be difficult. Rest assured, that’s where our knowledgeable and experienced tutors come in. From help with reading, writing and math to as-needed homework assistance, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of programs and an engaging, interactive approach to helping students succeed. We can equip your child with new-found skills and confidence: simply complete our form or call today to learn more!
Ready for Better Results?
At Sylvan, we’re focused on delivering measurable results. Case in point: students who come to Sylvan normally see up to three times more growth in their math and reading scores than other students. For more than 35 years, we’ve been delivering amazing results to millions of students — and we’d be happy to help your child thrive too.▼
A Personal and Engaging Learning Experience
When it comes to tutoring programs, Sylvan is the go-to educational resource for your local community in Springfield, Illinois because we believe that learning should be personal and dynamic. Not only do our exciting and motivating learning plans align with college and career readiness standards, but they also make use of interactive technology — including iPads® — to truly engage your child. Look no further than Sylvan when you want to make education more interesting, motivating and enjoyable for your child.
Look No Further Than Sylvan For:
- Math tutoring: Whether your child is in 1st grade or 10th grade, our tutoring center will get to the root of your child’s math needs, so he or she can excel.
- Reading tutoring: Not every child is a natural born reader, and even great readers need help from time to time. Depending on your child’s individual needs, our tutors may focus on comprehension, fluency (reading out loud), phonics and vocabulary — skills that can accelerate your child’s learning for years to come.
- Writing tutoring: Writing is such an essential skill for school and beyond. Whether your child could use some help improving spelling and grammar or learning sophisticated writing, composition and essay development techniques, you’ll see a difference in smiles, as well as scores.
- Homework help: As homework assignments grow more difficult (hello, pre-algebra!), turn to Sylvan’s tutoring center for just-as-needed homework tutoring. Homework help is ideal if your child needs a boost on specific assignments, but not all the time.
- And much, much more — just ask!
Start Now and Receive Our Limited-Time Offer!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps our instructors determine each student’s unique needs, as well as areas for development. Get started for $95* — contact us now for more information!