The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our test prep in Woodridge is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Woodridge are experts when it comes to tests. We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Woodridge! This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!