The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Riverside will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Riverside know everything there is to know about tests! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Riverside for FREE*! This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Prepare today for better scores tomorrow: get in touch with us today to arrange a practice exam.