The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. Our test prep in O'Fallon is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our teachers in O'Fallon are experts when it comes to tests. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Local Sylvan In O'Fallon Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in O'Fallon for FREE*! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!