Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Homewood is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Homewood are extremely knowledgeable about the test. We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Homewood! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!