Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Harvard will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our expert teachers in Harvard know the test inside and out! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Harvard for FREE*! Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!