The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our hands-on test prep in Genoa is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Genoa don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Your local Sylvan in Genoa is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!