Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Geneva will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our teachers in Geneva know the test better than anybody! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Geneva for FREE*! This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!