Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. With our test prep in Champaign, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Champaign know everything there is to know about tests! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Champaign for FREE*! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Make today count: contact us now to get started!