Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Tinley Park from Sylvan Learning.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Moving Key Skills to the Next Level
Fun and excitement are a trademark of our summer camps in Tinley Park, as are transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Get ready to enjoy a summer of learning that's big on fun: register for one of our summer camps today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Tinley Park area.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help get your little one ready to join the big kids at elementary school! We use a fun mix of interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Watch the stress go down and the smiles go up! Your child will learn vital time management and organization skills for success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, we help get your child in tip-top shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio and learn a wide range of creative writing techniques, including everything from writing movie reviews to crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.