When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Sycamore.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in Sycamore aren’t just big on excitement: they’re also big on transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Camps That are Big on Fun and Learning
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. There’s never a dull moment at Sylvan: your child will have an incredible time mastering new skills, experimenting with cutting-edge technology and achieving goals with friends!
Keep your son or daughter engaged and learning this summer: get in touch with a Sylvan center near you today to find out with camps are available in Sycamore.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!