When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Harvard are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.