School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Illinois! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Illinois bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make the next school year a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Illinois offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: There are literally thousands of backdrops, animations, sounds and characters to choose from as your child creates his or her own video game and animations — and learns modern skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: All kids know that LEGO® bricks are cool, but our Robotics camps make them even cooler, giving children the chance to build and program working robots.
- Engineering: Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects like building machines with LEGO® bricks or constructing soaring structures with K'NEX® manipulatives — all while learning critical thinking skills.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Edge: Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing: Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.