As your child progresses through his or her school career, you can expect the workloads to get bigger and the assignments to get tougher — but there is a way to successfully prepare for these challenges. With our study skills program in Carterville, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling college application. It’s the ideal way to foster positive habits for managing even the most extensive “to do” list. Our study skills program focuses on more than academic best practices — it also builds positive organizational habits that last a lifetime. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Tailored to Fit Individual Needs
Not all students learn those essential “higher order” thinking skills the same way. In fact, a combination of techniques are needed to ensure the best possible academic performance, including advanced research skills, assignment planning and the ability to use active listening in class. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Carterville? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes handy tips that make all kinds of exams, assignments and tests much more manageable. We also work on encouraging a positive attitude and acknowledging students for every goal and milestone reached.
Take a closer look at our study skills program:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful college application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.