With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Springfield, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Springfield are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress