Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Peoria! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date