There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Normal! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Come Complete With:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program