There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Grayslake! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course