With Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Harvard, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Our Robotics & Science Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next