When you get the right reading tutor in Geneva in your corner, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve, leading to better grades and bigger smiles. Our talented tutors are here to provide the personalized learning your child needs to succeed, no matter if he or she is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead.
Personalized Learning Experiences
We offer a number of approaches to reading tutoring, ensuring that each child is empowered to learn in the most effective way for his or her needs. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is focused on helping kids who are struggling with reading and need extra help with getting their skills up to grade level. Here's what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Personalized support throughout. We start with a personalized learning plan, and we continually update that plan to make sure reading is a fun challenge for your child rather than a source of stress and frustration.
- Targeted learning. Using a detailed reading assessment, we have the insight to know what your child needs to improve reading comprehension and fluency.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are similar to those offered by private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to keep the best reading help within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some extra support with reading assignments and tests to keep pace in the classroom, this program could be exactly what you’re looking for. With Academic Coaching, you get:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to get to grips with a more challenging course load, you can help your teen excel at accelerated coursework and succeed in college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. This program offers:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Get Started Now!
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.