Enlisting an expert reading tutor in Edwardsville can make a huge difference when it comes to boosting your child’s reading ability and helping him or her achieve more confidence and greater results in school and beyond. Whether your child has started to fall behind, is in need of extra practice to keep up in class or is interested in getting ahead, you can count on our tutors for the tailored learning he or she needs succeed.
Focused Learning for Big Results
In order to ensure your child is learning in a way that best meets his or her needs, Sylvan provides a range of approaches to reading tutoring. We'll evaluate your child’s current level and recommend the right path for the most effective learning experience — and the most improved scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is geared towards kids who could use a little extra support with reading homework and tests in order to stay on track in school. Here's what our Academic Coaching provides:
- Practical tutoring to develop and hone reading comprehension skills, stay up-to-date with homework and boost results in class.
- Learning sessions that feature skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, all focused on meeting your child's unique needs.
- An up-to-date curriculum that aligns with your school to make a greater impact in the classroom.
- Competitively priced monthly packages that work with your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Boosted confidence (and lower stress) for conquering big workloads.
- Greater efficiency when it comes to tackling advanced reading assignments.
- Honed time management skills for successfully completing homework and effectively studying for tests with big reading components, like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved scores on assignments, tests and college entrance exams.
- Preparation the workloads and expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that suit your family's budget.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can assess your child's academic skills in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific skills and knowledge that need extra attention. Start now for just $95*!