Are you in need of a math tutor in Schaumburg? Whether it's help to stop falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, your child is in good hands with our expert tutors.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A unique approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, we tailor our learning plans to your child’s unique needs to ensure her or she is learning in the way that works best.
- Amazing results: Our tutoring students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their math scores than their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Expert guidance and support: With our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will feel supported every step of the way. We adjust your child’s learning plan as needed to ensure math is engaging, but never frustrating.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Enjoy Our Special Offer Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Start today for just $95* and save!