If you're comparing math tutors in Harvard, your search ends here. Our expert tutors can help your son or daughter succeed in math—whether that means help catching up, some extra practice outside of school or advanced insights to get ahead in algebra, geometry and other topics. Our goal is to create tailored learning solutions that will help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals no matter what they happen to be.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Intensive tutoring could be the solution you need to help your son or daughter raise scores, confidence and finally get up to speed in math. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A personalized approach: We design a learning plan using our Sylvan Method™ approach that targets your child's needs and focuses on what will help them be as successful as possible.
- Fabulous results: With two to three times more growth in math scores than their peers, our tutoring students achieve their goals more often. Your child will too!
- The best support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors know how to provide the guidance and support your child needs every step of the way so math is never frustrating.
- Locally relevant curriculum: We match our math curriculum with most school standards and make sure to utilize the latest and greatest teaching methods.
- Competitive prices: With rates comparable to other tutoring companies, you'll be able to get the most effective math help for your family at a price that works for you.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, Academic Coaching is the perfect solution. Our expert tutors are here to help with homework, tests and harder workloads. Choose our new monthly subscription program and get:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child on the fast track in math, our advanced math and test prep programs are a smart way to gain confidence in learning new concepts to complete tough math assignments. You can look forward to watching your math star succeed in elementary, middle school and high school. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum, so they can better connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what’s being taught in your child’s school.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.