If you're comparing math tutors in Harvard, your search ends here. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could do with more math practice outside of school, homework help or a fresh math challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the answer! Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Support through proactive tutoring to help sharpen skills, study for tests and increase confidence in class.
- School-aligned lessons for a bigger in-class impact.
- Customized learning sessions that target your child's particular needs and provide the kind of attention that leads to success.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching strategies for math.
- Flexible scheduling options such as afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the math fast track, you’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve greater success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Promote strong math skills that contribute to success from computation to process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Become better prepared and feel more confident at school.
- Build a strong math foundation with accelerated learning that emphasizes hands-on practice.
- ...and we also have competitive hourly rates!
Get Started with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Get one now at your local Sylvan!