If you're on the lookout for a math tutor in Genoa, Illinois, you've come to the right place. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs help children on the math fast track tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and take their elementary, middle school or high school success to new levels. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Learn About Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Start today for just $95* and save!