Are you searching for a math tutor in Aurora, Illinois who can turn learning a tricky subject into an engaging and rewarding experience? No matter what your child’s math needs are, Sylvan offers three convenient programs that deliver big smiles and even bigger academic results: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help.
Math Tutoring Can Make All the Difference
You’ll love seeing your child build math confidence, learn to think independently and master critical math skills. Our talented teachers appreciate that tutoring should be both engaging and interactive — which also means it's enjoyable!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A tailored approach to learning that is both personal and engaging
- Interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards create a "cool factor"
- Teachers who understand how to engage students and keep them motivated
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Exciting programs that increase math proficiency, accuracy and speed
- Fun and budget-friendly courses; convenient monthly schedules
- Students are challenged to become independent problem solvers
- Enriching, hands-on activities
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed homework help for tough assignments or upcoming tests
- Kids receive expert support on specific concepts, ranging from fractions to algebra and geometry
Enjoy Our Special Offer Today
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success. For a limited time, you can get started for only $95*! Contact us today to learn more!