It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Waterloo can make all the difference. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Feel fully supported with tailored sessions that meet his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Improve comprehension and master skills thanks to a deeper level of learning and skill practice that really gets concepts to stick.
- Feel more confident and less stressed as he or she receives feedback and recognition from the tutor for every skill learned.
- …and affordable monthly packages keep things simple
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. With this program, you can expect:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.