It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Tinley Park can make all the difference. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. With this program, you can expect:
- Personal tutoring sessions that match your child's unique needs so concepts truly stick!
- More prepared and confident (and less frustrated!) due to engaging and inspiring sessions with our talented subject experts.
- Homework help on a variety of subjects including history, AP classes, advanced math and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.