At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in St. Charles for the expert guidance and support you need. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. With Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. This program includes:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.