At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in South Elgin for the expert guidance and support you need. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
Our expert homework help encompasses a wide variety of subjects. From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Difficult homework assignments are a source of stress, and that stress can affect the entire family. If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall (and endure much less stress at homework time!) Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick.
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Gain the right tools to achieve more success at school, working with homework tutors who are familiar with today's teaching methods.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Greater understanding and application of fundamental skills to foster deeper learning.
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.