It’s only natural for kids to struggle with homework from time to time, which is why Sylvan is here to provide the tailored homework help in Schaumburg your family needs. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Guidance for Impressive Results
Homework help is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing because homework problems happen in all subjects — and can affect children of all abilities. From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
At times, working on challenging homework assignments can cause frustration for both you and your child. If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom (and more smiles at homework time!) Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects.
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Master important skills to progress in the classroom with the support of our homework tutors who are well-versed in today's teaching methods (so you don't have to be!)
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Stronger comprehension and new academic skills that enable a deeper level of learning.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.