It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Oaklawn, Illinois can make all the difference. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.