It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Naperville can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll notice boosted comprehension, which will lower frustrations while improving results. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.