It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Loves Park can make all the difference. If your son or daughter is looking for extra practice, wants to prepare for a future assignment or simply has the goal to get ahead in any given subject, our tutors can help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll notice boosted comprehension, which will lower frustrations while improving results. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.