When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Lake Forest. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
When it comes to homework, there are a number of different subjects your son or daughter might need help with. From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Difficult homework assignments can sometimes frustrate your child or cause stress. If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques (and enjoy homework time much more!) Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Experience tailored tutoring that focuses on individual needs and ensures concepts really click — in any subject.
- Master new skills and attain a deeper level of understanding through hands-on activities.
- Manage stress levels and feel much more confident with feedback and recognition for every milestone passed.
- Hone essential techniques to achieve their best grades at school, working with homework tutors who are experts in modern teaching methods (so you don't have to be!)
- Get the best help at an affordable rate thanks to our budget-friendly monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. Benefits of this program include:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Deeper comprehension and essential skills for long-term success.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.