When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Harvard. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
Whether it's a math problem, reading comprehension or any other kind of academic challenge, we equip students to excel at homework tasks time and time again.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. With this program, you can expect:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.
Now is the Right Time to Start
Starting with a Sylvan Insight™Assessment, we can pinpoint your child's strengths and skills gaps. Call us or get in touch through our form, and we'll contact you shortly to discuss your needs and how we can help.