When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Harvard. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child typically keeps up in class but is struggling with certain homework assignments and grasping new concepts, our tutors can help! We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. Benefits of this program include:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.