It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Genoa can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen has come to dread homework because of the volume of assignments or the complexity of the subject matter, it's time to turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. With this program, you can expect:
- Tailored tutoring that focuses on your son or daughter's particular academic needs.
- Boosted confidence and lower stress levels as a result of working with our motivating experts.
- Practical support for math, history, AP classes and many other subjects!
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.