It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Aurora can make all the difference. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick. (You don't have to be an expert!)
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.