Are you looking for a writing tutor in the St. Louis region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Learning Customized for Your Family’s Needs
Sylvan offers a range of programs devoted to helping your child develop strong writing skills, so your son or daughter has access to support that will make a difference. From lessons on the fundamentals of sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child has all the necessary tools to succeed — and has fun in the process!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with writing expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could assist with improving skills so your son or daughter is better able to complete writing assignments without frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- Become a more confident, proficient writer. By learning the basics of composing, editing and revising, your child will understand how to be a more engaging writer.
- Measureable results in the classroom. Our writing program is focused on establishing college and career readiness, so practical skills are emphasized.
- Rates that fit your budget. Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, so your family can get the best writing help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is the perfect fit if your child requires extra practice to sharpen skills for homework and tests with a writing component. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can look forward to the following:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
The Academic Checkup identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!