Our Robotics for Kids courses in the St. Louis region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the St. Louis region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class