Our Robotics & Science courses in the St. Louis region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course