If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the St. Louis region, look no further. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Select the Best Program to Meet Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling to get to grips with foundational math concepts, our intensive tutoring could be the first step towards better scores and improved confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we design our teaching approach to meet your child’s unique needs so he or she is able to grasp concepts effectively.
- Expert support and guidance: Thanks to our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will have support every step of the way. We tweak your child’s learning plan as we go to make sure math is engaging, not frustrating.
- Incredible results: Our tutoring students often achieve anywhere from two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum matches up with most school standards. Plus, our tutors are well-versed in modern teaching methods, so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, so securing the most effective math help for your family is budget-friendly.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.